Last Updated/Effective Date: November 11, 2022
Persanix LLC, a Connecticut limited liability company doing business as “Persanix” (hereafter, “Persanix”, “we”, “our” and/or “us”) is a technology company that provides software, software as a service (SaaS), electrical components, component accessories, and learning resources using the trademark “Persanix™”.
This policy covers how we treat personal information and data that we collect and receive, including information related to any products and Services available on this Website.
- “Personal Information” is defined as information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, mailing address, email address, or other contact information, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control or to people that we do not employ or manage.
- This policy does not apply to non-Personal Information − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-Personal Information for any lawful purpose.
You can generally visit our websites without revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
- We collect Personal Information when you open an account, when you use any of our Services, and when you make a purchase from the Persanix online store.
- When you register, we ask for information such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, zip code, and other contact information. Once you register with Persanix, you are not anonymous to us.
- When you purchase a product or service, we ask for information such as your billing address, postal address, credit card details, and other payment information.
- Persanix collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners and affiliates, including information about your use of the products and services that we offer.
- Persanix may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your geolocation, Persanix cookie information, the page you request, and other data.
- Persanix uses information for the following general purposes: to customize our website, advertising and content; to fulfill your requests for products and services; to improve our services and customer relations; to contact you; and to conduct research.
- Persanix does not knowingly collect or obtain from you or third parties any “Sensitive Personal Data”. “Sensitive Personal Data” are Personal Information revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership; data concerning health or sex life and sexual orientation; genetic data or biometric data.
Persons under the age of 21 may not purchase or license Persanix’s products or services.
- Persanix complies with the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 or from websites or online services directed to children under the age of 13.
- Persanix will not contact persons under the age of 13 for marketing purposes without a parent’s permission.
- Persanix does not ask persons under the age of 13 for more Personal Information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to use a given product or service under the family account.
- Consumers should not create Persanix accounts on our Website or license our services, unless they are legally old enough to form a binding contract and in any case are 21 years of age or older. In the unlikely event that you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 21, who has registered with the Persanix website or has licensed services from us, please contact to have your child’s Personal Information deleted.
The California Consumer Protection Act (“CCPA”) requires us to disclose categories of Personal Information sold to third parties and how to opt-out of sale. The CCPA defines personal information to include online identifiers, including IP address, cookies IDs, and mobile IDs. The law also defines a “sale” to include simply making data available to third parties. We do not “sell” Personal Information as the CCPA defines that term. Other information related to your rights under the CCPA is contained in the “For Our California Customers” section of this statement.
Persanix does not sell, rent, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide services that you have requested, when we have your permission, and under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Persanix’s Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Our site employs a variety of third-party services. These include payment gateways, shipping providers, content-distribution networks, analytics, and monitoring tools. Some of these services store information about users, and may track individuals across sites, applications, and services. These services may collect information in a similar manner as described above, including, for example, IP address, access times, browser type, language, device type, and device identifiers. They can also create inferences about you from this information. The third-party service providers we use include the following:
|Cloudflare||Content Delivery Network, analytics||https://www.cloudflare.com/privacypolicy|
|Digital Ocean||Server hosting||https://www.digitalocean.com/legal/privacy-policy|
|Sendinblue||Email marketing, transactional email||https://www.sendinblue.com/legal/privacypolicy|
|Sentry||Bug reports, analytics||https://sentry.io/privacy|
|Vimeo||Online video provider||https://vimeo.com/privacy|
Since cookie opt-out preferences are also stored in a cookie in a browser, please also note that deleting cookies, using a different browser, or buying a new computer, may require renewal of opt-out choices.
“Do Not Track” (DNT) is a technology which allows users to tell sites they visit that they don’t want to be tracked. It does this by including a special header with each request the browser sends. Please note that Persanix services and websites are not presently configured to respond to DNT or “do not track” signals from web browsers or mobile devices. As such, Persanix does not recognize or respond to Do Not Track requests.
You have the right to access the information that Persanix maintains about you, request deletion of your data, update your data, object to processing of your Personal Information, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information and you correct or amend that information if it is inaccurate or has been processed in violation of privacy laws, to the extent allowed by applicable U.S. law.
If we have collected and processed your Personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
You have the right to opt-out from our marketing communications at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you.
You can choose to have Persanix delete your record after account cancellation. Some information may remain archived in our system records after your account has been deleted.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- We limit access to Personal Information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Information about you.
- Your Persanix account information is password-protected. We hash passwords using an industry standard one-way hashing algorithm.
- Personal data is encrypted at rest wherever possible.
- Data exchange between our sites and users is secured over a HTTPS connection wherever possible.
Senate Bill No. 220 (May 29, 2019) amends Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes to permit a Nevada consumer to direct an operator of an Internet website or online service to refrain from making any sale of any covered information the operator has collected or will collect about that consumer. You may submit a request pursuant to this directive by emailing us at . We will provide further information about how we verify the authenticity of the request and your identity.
The California “Shine the Light” Act, section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, requires a business with whom a California resident has an established business relationship to disclose to such residents, upon their request: (1) the types of Personal Information the business shares with third parties for the third party’s marketing purposes, and (2) the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared this information during the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident, and would like to make such a request, please submit your request via e-mail to .
Depending on how you interact with us, Persanix may collect the categories of information as summarized in the table below. This policy also does not apply to personal information we collect from employees, owners, directors, officers, or contractors of businesses in the course of our provision or receipt of business-related services. It also does not apply to personal information we collect from employees or job applicants in their capacity as employees or job applicants. This policy does not apply to non-Personal Information − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-Personal Information for any lawful purpose.
- Identifiers (such as name, address, and email address)
- Commercial Information (such as transaction data)
- Internet or Network Activity Information
- Geolocation Information (such as information inferred from your IP address)
- Other Information that Identifies or Can Be Reasonably Associated with You
- Providing our Service (for example, account servicing and maintenance, customer service, advertising and marketing, analytics, and communication about our Service).
- For our operational purposes and the operational purposes of our service providers and integration partners.
- Improving our existing Services and developing new services (for example, by conducting research to develop new products or features).
- Detecting, protecting against, and prosecuting security incidents and fraudulent or illegal activity.
- Bug detection, error reporting, and activities to maintain the quality or safety of our services.
- Auditing consumer interactions on our site.
- Short-term, transient use, such as customizing content that we or our service providers display on the services.
- Other uses that we notify you about.
California residents have the right to request that we disclose what categories of personal information we collect, use, or sell about you. You may also request the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you. However, we may withhold some information where the risk to you, your personal information, or our business is too great to disclose the information.
You may also request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from or about you. However, if you ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use our Service. Additionally, we may retain personal information as authorized under applicable law, such as personal information required to provide our Services; to protect our business and systems from fraudulent activity; to debug and identify errors that impair existing functionality, as necessary for us, or others; to exercise or ensure another’s exercise of free speech or other rights; to comply with law enforcement requests pursuant to lawful process; for scientific or historical research; for our own internal purposes reasonably related to your relationship with us; or to comply with legal obligations. We may also need certain types of information so that we can provide our Service to you.
For security purposes, we may request additional information from you to verify your identity when you request to exercise your California privacy rights. This information will be used solely to verify your identity in connection with your request and your status as a California resident and will not be retained.
Once you submit a request to (1) access the categories of personal information we have about you or (2) obtain a copy of specific pieces of personal information we have about you, we will verify your identity by matching the information provided in your request with information we may have in our system. Upon successfully verifying your identity, we will provide you with your requested information in a secure format. If we are unable to verify your identity, we will notify you.
Once you submit a request to delete personal information we have collected from you, we will verify your identity by matching the information provided in your request with information we may have in our system. Upon successfully verifying your identity and confirming whether we have a right or obligation to maintain the information, we will delete your personal information and inform you once the deletion is complete. If we are unable to verify your identity, we will notify you.
For purposes of the CCPA, Persanix does not “sell” your personal information.
California residents have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising their rights as described in this section. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your CCPA rights.
Persanix may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat Personal Information by posting a notice to our website at persanix.com and by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Persanix account.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
310 Flanders Road #106
East Lyme, Connecticut 06333